Sunday, November 5, 2017

Week 11 Tech Tip: Typing Test

(Image Information: Computer keyboard
Gflores Source: Wikipedia)


It was interesting to see that my WPM was 92 and I had an accuracy of 96%. I believe that this test is accurate, but also, keeping in mind that some people may type this quote better than others or vice versa. Something that I do is use Caps Lock instead of the Shift button when I type. I shouldn't do this because I know that doing so allows for more errors to be made. On average, I get about 80-85 words per minute as I have taken other typing tests on other websites before. But, I believe in general, that typing is an essential part of life. I think it's very hard to function in today's date without being able to use technology or type accurately. I'm not really sure what has contributed to my ability to type so fast. I think the fact that I have been using a computer since the age of 4 has something to do with it I guess. But, maybe one day this skill might be something that will be useful. 

(Image Information: Personal Screenshot of Result)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14 Extra Reading: Georgian Folktales Part A

I decided to do an extra reading this week, and came across Georgian Folktales! Below are the notes I took from some of the stories I reall...